- Product Description
- Can be used on roof pitches as low as 12.5 degrees
- Resistant to temperature extremes, warping, cracking, roof expansion and retraction
- Maintenance free
- Authentic slate texture
Novi Slate Polymer Slate Ridge / Hip
The NoviSlate Roofing System not only replicates the natural look of slate tiles but is easier to install and less expensive than natural roof slates, and can typically be installed without incurring the extra structural cost needed to accomodate conventional slate roofing.
The NoviSlate Roofing System is also designed to out-perform and be more cost-effective than any other synthetic slate tile replica system.
Designed to be laid on a 3B bituminous underlay (available separately) over boards such a 18mm OSB (available separately), this lightweight product can be used down to a very low 12.5 degree pitch, giving a look that is similar to natural roofing slates - but a fraction of the cost and weight.
Easy to cut with a hacksaw, and easy to lay: panels clip together and are then nailed onto the roof
Laid in conjunction with Novi Slate Polymer Slate Panels (available separately), Novi Slate Verge Trims (Available separately) and Novi Slate Eaves Starter Strips (available separately)
- Dimensions: 27.94 cm x 9.53 cm x 24.2 cm / 11" x 3.75" x 9.5"
- Coverage: 6 x Ridge / Hips per metre / 50 x Ridge / Hips cover 8.57 l/m / 28.125 l/ft when laid
- Fire rating: Class C
- Weight: 0.19 kg / Ridge / Hip
- Minimum Roof Pitch: 12.5 degrees
- Made in Canad