- Product Description
- Prevents the sagging of eaves felt
- Eliminates rotting felt caused by ponding water
- Fits all conventional rafter centres
- Suitable for refurbishment details
Manthorpe G1281 Eaves Underfelt Roofing Felt Support Trays 10 x 1.5 mtr
Manthorpe Underlay Felt Support Trays are a premium quality product designed to bridge the rafters and provide support for the roofing felt at the eaves, eliminating the problem of rotting felt caused by the sagging and retaining of water by the felt at low-level eaves.
The Refurbishment Felt Support Tray is designed predominately for replacement of old perished felt at eaves level caused by the sagging and subsequent ‘ponding’ of water.
Alternatively the 1.5m long trays can be used in new build situations and suit all rafter centres. Use the felt support tray in conjunction with other products from the Manthorpe range to provide a complete roof ventilation system.
- 1.5mtr x 250mm
- 10 lengths x 1.5mtr = 15 linear metres
- Premium PVC
For further product details please click here
For further details visit Manthorpe's website here
- Dimensions: 1.5mtr x 260mm x 10 = 15 linear metres
- Premium PVC
Regulations / StandardsTechnical
- BRE Digest 14
- BS 5534:2014 Code of Practice for Slate and Tiling
- NHBC Technical Bulletin 6/21
- NHBC Standards 7.2: Pitched Roofs
- The G1281 Refurbishment Felt Support Tray should be pushed under existing felt in refurbishment situations.
- Alternatively in new build situations felt should be dressed over the tray.
- The support tray should be positioned on top of the fascia boards and secured to the roof trusses.
- Joints should be overlapped by minimum of 150mm.