- Product Description
Countersunk Pozi Joist Screws For Insulation Fixing 6.0mm x 200mm Box/Bag of 100
- High performance 6.0mm x 200mm (12g x 7-7/8") countersunk pozi screw for fixing insulation to joists, roof decking, roofing boards and roofing batten.
- Heavy duty timber and deck Joist Screw replaces traditional coach screws or coach bolts.
- Pozi, Reinforced Double Countersunk Head – Reduces head breakage and assists countersinking.
- Self - Countersinking Ribs – For improved countersinking and a flush finish.
- Waxed Zinc and Yellow Passivated Finish – Corrosion resistant and significantly reduces torque.
- Milling Tread – Reduces torque, prevents splitting and torque.
- Serrated Thread - Cuts into wood reducing splitting and torque.
- Type 17 Cut Point – Reduces splitting and the requirement for pre-drilling.
- Each box/bag comes complete with FREE pozi bit.
- Size: 6.0mm x 200mm (12g x 7-7/8")
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 200mm
- Thread Length: 70mm (approx)
- Use: Suitable for Interior & Exterior Use
- Head: Pozi (Pozi bit supplied with each box/bag)
- Countersunk head for a flush finish