- Product Description
- Reduces drag arising from thermal movement
- Assists against condensation
- Protects lead against uneven surfaces
- Isolate the lead sheet from the substrate and allows the lead sheet to expand and contract freely
Geotec Lead Underlay: 25 mtr x 1 mtr Roll
Reduces drag arising from thermal movement; assist against condensation and chemical attach; protect against uneven surfaces.
The main use for lead underlays is to isolate the lead sheet from the substrate and to allow the lead sheet to expand and contract freely reducing the amount of drag between the substrate and the lead sheet.
They also help protect against corrosive attack from concrete, stone or leaching from some timbers as well as roof condensation.
A non-woven polyester felt underlay such as this isolates the lead from the roof deck allowing it to respond more easily to thermal movement, also allowing air movement below the lead, so that any trapped moisture dries out.
- Geotextile roll weight: 220g/m2