Eternit Thrutone Man Made Roof Slates 600mm x 600mm / 600mm x 300mm Blue Black
(£1.26 Incl. VAT)
Eternit Cedral Thrutone man made slates are a low-profile fibre cement slate that feature a smooth surface and square cut edges for a sleek, aesthetically pleasing finish.
Eternit Cedral Thrutone fibre cement slates are the strongest slates in the market, tough enough to withstand the most volatile weather conditions making them popular with architects and roofers.
These slates provide complete design flexibility & are particularly suitable to complex roof geometries, with low wastage and ease of installation, it's easy to see why it is the slate of choice for all types of new build and refurbishment projects.
Used on a variety of applications, Eternit Thrutone slates provide the flexibility to create inspirational roofs and facades.
- Pallet quantity: 1080
- Pack quantity: 15
- Slate thickness: 4mm
- Size: 600mm x 300mm / 600mm x 600mm
- Fixings: 30 x 2.65mm Copper Clout Nails & Copper disc rivets 19mm dia. x 2mm stem
- Weight per slate: 1.56 kg
- Weight of slating: 20.9 kg/m2 (0.20 kN/m2) at 100mm lap
MINIMUM & MAXIMUM ROOF PITCH & HEADLAP
- Minimum Pitch: 22.5 degrees (100mm lap) / 20 degrees (110mm lap)
- Maximum pitch: 90 degree
Batten & Gauge
- Battens required: 4 linear m/m2 at 100mm lap / 4.08 linear m/m2 at 110mm lap
- Batten size: 38 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres / 50 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres
- Maximum gauge: 245mm - 250mm
- Covering capacity: 13.4 slates/m2 at 100mm lap / 13.6 slates/m2 at 110mm lap
- Meets BS EN 492
- Lightweight, pre-holed & durable
- Suitable for all types of projects
- An economic alternative to natural roofing materials
- Suitable for all types of new build and refurbishment projects, including houses, flat to pitched roof conversions & challenging commercial projects