Easy Trim PolyureCoat Liquid Waterproofing System Grey 6kg
(£47.94 Incl. VAT)
- Buy 2 for £38.95
(£46.74 ) each and save 3%
- Buy 4 for £37.95
(£45.54 ) each and save 5%
Easy Trim PolyureCoat Grey 25kg / 6kg
PolyureCoat is a liquid waterproofing membrane, formulated from a unique blend of moisture triggered polyurethane resin to produce a fast curing, seamless, tough and elastic waterproofing system.
PolyureCoat is highly durable and puncture resistant, and is ideal for applications on both new construction and refurbishment projects.
This product can be applied to a wide range of substrates including OSB/plywood, built up felt, concrete, metal, masonry and mastic asphalt.
Suitable for installations on:
- Bay windows
- Garage roofs
- GRP roofs
- Existing single ply membrane (PVC)
- Existing bituminous felt
- Existing mastic asphalt
- Concrete deck
- New ply/Roofdec boards
- Large commercial roofs
- Metal & plywood gutters
A wide range of flat roof trims, to be used alongside the PolyureCoat liquid waterproofing system are available. The range of trims complete the flat roof, colour matched to Polyurecoat giving a decorative edge and also ensuring the whole system is completely waterproof and durable. Trims can be used in conjunction with other products including GRP resin systems.
- Timber: 0.8kg per m2 base coat / Fully reinforced 0.8kg per m2 top coat
- Metal corrugation: 0.8kg per m2 base coat / Fully reinforced all joints and abutments: 0.8kg per m2 top coat
- Concrete: 0.4kg per m2 sealing coat / 0.4kg per m2 base coat / Fully reinforced 0.8kg per m2 top coat
- Corrugated cement board - 0.4kg per m2 sealing coat / 0.8kg per m2 base coat / Fully reinforced joints & abutments: 0.8kg per m2 top coat
- Felt / Ashphalt: 0.4kg per m2 sealing coat/ 0.4kg per m2 base coat / Fully reinforced 0.8kg per m2 top coat
- EPDM - Completely strip up
- PVC single ply: 0.8kg per m2 base coat / Fully reinforced: 0.8kg per m2 top coat
- Single component, highly flexible cold applied system
- Can be used with or without Polyure catalyst
- Designed to be overlayed on existing roofs with no primer or the need to be re-boarded
- Can be applied to timber, metal, asbestos, concrete, cement board, felt, ashphalt, PVC membranes
- Self terminating system allowing roofs to be sealed without fuss
- Low odour system
- Can be overcoated in 20 years to extend the life of PolyureCoat roofing system
- 20 year manufacturers warranty to all approved perimeter edge trims
- 10 year full system and product warranty (up to 20 years with the Approved Contractor Scheme)
- Resistant to abrasion and high elasticity
The manufacturers strongly recommend that you carry out an adhesion test before laying the PolyureCoat to determine if suitable adhesion can be obtained to the existing roof area as follows:
- The test area should be a minimum of 300mm x 300mm square.
- The test area must be allowed to cure, prior to locations over the whole roof area to ensure all areas are suitable for the installation.
- Ensure all surfaces to be waterproofed are thoroughly cleaned, dry and free of any rust, mould or contaminants such as oil or grease.
- Loose stone chippings must be removed and any cracks and splits within the substrates made good, prior to the application of the system.
- For all applications to concrete or single ply systems please contact Easy-Trim technical department for further information on 0845 034 6008
- Mix PolyureCoat with a paddle mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Work out the area to be covered by each tin before commencing the application.
- Apply the PolyureCoat using a roller, at a rate of 0.8kg/m2 on the base into which you bed the Easy-Trim reinforcing fleece (available separately on our website in 330mm and 1000mm widths).
- Pull through the PolyureCoat using a short pile roller to ensure the fleece is fully encapsulated then leave for 18 to 24 hours before applying the top coat at 0.8kg/m2 which will give you a 1.6kg/m2 covering overall.
- If the top coat is not applied within seven days use Easy-Trim Reactivator to clean and reactivate the PolyureCoat, then apply the top coat.
- A wide range of flat roof trims, to be used alongside the PolyureCoat liquid waterproofing system are available.
- The range of trims complete the flat roof, colour matched to Polyurecoat giving a decorative edge and also ensuring the whole system is completely waterproof and durable.