- Product Description
- Cost effective
- Can be applied in most weather conditions
- Can be applied at low temperatures down to -5 degrees c
- Instantly seals a roof in one coat
- Can be applied in damp conditions
- Dries completely to allow light foot traffic (for cleaning windows etc)
- Has more structural fibres than any other product of its type in its class (giving it better strength)
- Made from elastomeric polymers that move with your building (so it lasts longer than competing products)
- Dries in 2-4 hours (subject to weather conditions and ambient temperature)
- Bonds to bitumen surfaces better than other similar products
- Heat free and seamless application
Easy Trim Roofing Fiba Pol Waterproof Roof Coating 5 kg
Fiba-Pol is a liquid coating that is moisture tolerant, cold applied, and reinforced with glass fibres.
Fiba-Pol is an effective and economical repair and waterproofing solution for damaged or leaking roofs and gutters, that is moisture tolerant, cold applied, and is reinforced with a high concentrate of glass fibres.
This product is an effective and economical solution for the repair of concrete, fibre cement, metal, felt, mastic, asphalt and bitumen coated roofs.
With no requirement for primer, application is quick and simple.
- Roofing Felt
- Mastic Asphalt & Mineral Finished Roofs
- Lead Work & Flashing
- Pipe work and Drains
- Roof lights
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Coverage: Between 1 kg to 2kg per m2 depending on the porosity and roughness of the substrate(meaning that a 5kg tin will cover between 2.5m2 & 5m2)
- Application: -5 degrees c to +40 degrees c
Cleaning of Tools:
- Tools may be cleaned with white spirit
- Minor spillages should be wiped off surfaces before the product has set
- Major spillages should be mopped up immediately with an inert absorbent material & disposed of in accordance with regs
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
Method of Use
- By stiff brush, mop or squeegee.
- To avoid thickening in cold weather, store in a warm room overnight prior to use.
- Care needs to be taken over preparation of surfaces before application.
- All surfaces must be free from oil, dirt, dust and loose debris.
- All traces of algae and fungus growth should be removed using a stiff brush and the surface treated with a fungicide to kill any remaining spores thereby discouraging the return of any growths.
- Easy-Trim Fiba Pol should be applied to the surface and left for at least 2 hours before checking for drying (depending upon drying conditions) i