- Product Description
- Helps seal the building envelope
- Creates more airtight seals compared to standard tapes used on irregular shapes/penetrations
- Easy installation
- Packaged in ready-to-use rolls
- No requirement for additional fixings
- Approx. 50% quicker to fit compared to standard tapes and seals
- Superior durability
- Extendable tape constructed with a durable Tyvek top-sheet, a premium butyl adhesive layer, and a specially designed split release liner
- Allows for structural movements
- UV resistant
- Excellent adhesion performance
- Ensures continuity, compatibility and integrity with all Tyvek breather membranes, AirGuard AVCLs and other membranes at penetrations
- 100% butyl adhesive performs over a wide temperature
Tyvek FlexWrap EZ 60mm x 10mtr
Don’t let the headache of properly sealing your project drive you around the bend…for complete peace of mind install expandable, curve-able Tyvek FlexWrap EZ as part of a proven, optimal system.
Tyvek FlexWrap flashing tape works seamlessly with Tyvek and AirGuard products to help you create continuous airtight and watertight seals.
For all those tricky jobs, Tyvek FlexWrap tape will keep leaks and gaps at bay.
Ideal for both internal and external use, this “magic” tape makes light work of sealing windows, chimney breasts, pipe penetrations and other custom shapes, ensuring air-tight and water-tight protection when you need it most.
Short on time? Not a problem. The Tyvek FlexWrap tapes get the job done 50% faster than standard tapes and seals, and require no additional fixings.
The durable Tyvek top sheet will adapt itself to structural movements.
Tyvek FlexWrap is compatible with a huge choice of building materials and will adapt to common and uncommon shapes from windows to chimney breasts, creating a water-tight and air-tight seal that will withstand the elements.
- Coverage: 0,6m2
- Colour: white (black adhesive)
- Elongation ca. 160 % (2,6 x of the original length)
- Installation temperature: > 0 degrees c
- UV resistance: 4 months
- The surface must be free from dirt, moisture, ice, grease and other materials which could reduce the adhesion.
- Tyvek FlexWrap is to be installed when dry and at temperatures above 0 degrees c.
- A suitable primer may be necessary for application temperatures below 0 degrees c and non-ideal surface conditions.
- Properly position Tyvek FlexWrap around the surface to seal.
- Minimise wrinkles and bubbles by smoothing the surface and by repositioning as necessary.
- Apply pressure by hand along the entire surface to achieve a good bond to the substrate. (After pressure has been applied repositioning may be difficult.)
- After completion of the installation Tyvek FlexWrap has to be covered within 4 months with the appropriate building materials.
VideoTyvek FlexWrap EZ