- Product Description
Del Prado Best 500mm x 375mm Preholed Spanish Natural Roof Slate
For a stylish, aesthetically pleasing roof finish, look no further than Del Prado slate. The natural minerals, shimmering in the sunlight, make the roof a striking feature and enhance the overall design of your building.
Del Prado First roofing slate exhibits a riven texture and a natural unfading deep blue-black colour.
Quarried and hand split exclusively for SSQ in North West Spain, Del Prado slate has an elegant blue-black colour and strong, deep texture.
Del Prado has achieved excellent results when tested in accordance with EN 12326, in addition to passing SSQ’s own rigorous quality-control tests, performed at source.
It also carries the CE marking and is classified as W1, T1, S1 as well as been tested to the demanding Norm Français (NF 228), which has the strictest slate testing criteria and procedures in the world. Each pallet leaving the quarry is subject to inspection and certification. Independent, random spot checks are also carried out to ensure the best quality.
- Size: 500mm x 375mm
- Thickness: 5mm - 6mm (approx)
- Weight per slate: 3.2kg (approx)
- Preholed: Yes
- Guarantee: 75 year rust free guarantee
- Recommended wastage: Wastage Allowance 5%
Headlap & Coverage:
- Minimum Headlap: 115mm at a 20 degree roof pitch / 95mm at a 25 degree roof pitch / 70mm at a 35 degree roof pitch
- Coverage: 20.8/m2 at 115mm headlap
- Battens required: 50mm x 25mm @ 5 l/mtr/m2
- BS EN12326
- CE marked
- T1, S1, W1
- Water Absorption < 0.3%
- NHBC approved
- French Standard (NR 228)