- Product Description
- Will resist 1100 °C in excess of 4hrs
- No Cohesive or Adhesive failure
- Blocks the passage of toxic fumes and fire
- Can be applied on wet and dry surfaces
- Suitable for fire resistant substrates, Metals and Concrete
- Replaces and out performs silicones, polysulfides, polyurethanes and solid state fillers
- No shrinkage even after 4hrs test at 1100°C and still remains flexible
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- High bond strength
- Resistant to vibrations.
CT1 Fire Seal & Bond 290ml Cartridge
Suitable for applications such as building maintenance, renovation, repair, construction, installation & assembly.
CT1 Fire Seal & Bond is a universal adhesive that bonds to most surfaces, and unlike many other sealants, does not attack synthetic surfaces.
- Apply onto a clean, degreased surface
- Finish off joints / bead with CT1 Multisolve