- Product Description
Countersunk Torx Joist Screws For Insulation Fixing 8.0mm x 300mm Box of 25
- High performance 8.0mm x 300mm countersunk torx screw for fixing insulation to joists, roof decking, roofing boards and roofing batten.
- Heavy duty timber and deck Joist Screw replaces traditional coach screws or coach bolts.
- Torx, Reinforced Double Countersunk Head - Reduces cam out, increases torque transmission and assists countersinking
- Self- Countersinking Ribs – For improved countersinking and a flush finish
- Waxed Zinc and Yellow Passivated Finish – Corrosion resistant and significantly reduces torque.
- Milling Tread – Reduces torque, prevents splitting and torque.
- Serrated Thread - Cuts into wood reducing splitting and torque.
- Type 17 Cut Point – Reduces splitting and the requirement for pre-drilling.
- Each box comes complete with FREE torx bit.
- Size: 8.0mm x 300mm
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 300mm
- Use: Suitable for Interior & Exterior Use
- Head: Torx (Torx bit supplied with each box)
- Countersunk head for a flush finish