Countersunk Pozi / Torx Joist Screws For Insulation Fixing 8.0mm x 225mm Box of 50
(£26.34 Incl. VAT)
- Buy 10 for £20.95
(£25.14 ) each and save 5%
- Buy 20 for £19.95
(£23.94 ) each and save 9%
Countersunk Pozi / Torx Joist Screws For Insulation Fixing
- High performance countersunk pozi / torx screws for fixing insulation to joists, roof decking, roofing boards and roofing batten.
- Heavy duty timber and deck Joist Screw replaces traditional coach screws or coach bolts.
- Pozi / Torx Reinforced Double Countersunk Head – Reduces head breakage and assists countersinking.
- Self- Countersinking Ribs – For improved countersinking and a flush finish.
- Waxed Zinc and Yellow Passivated Finish – Corrosion resistant and significantly reduces torque.
- Milling Tread – Reduces torque, prevents splitting and torque.
- Serrated Thread - Cuts into wood reducing splitting and torque.
- Type 17 Cut Point – Reduces splitting and the requirement for pre-drilling.
- Supplied complete with a FREE pozi / torx bit. (Head: Pozi - 6.0 x 200mm / Torx - 8.0 x 225mm / 250mm / 8.0 x 300mm)
- Size: 8.0mm x 225mm
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Use: Suitable for Interior & Exterior Use
- Head: Torx (Free Torx bit supplied with each box / bag)
- Countersunk head for a flush finish