Countersunk Pozi / Torx Joist Screws For Insulation Fixing 8.0mm x 225mm Box of 50
( £26.34 Incl. VAT)
Buy 2 for
( £25.74 ) each and save 2%
Buy 5 for
( £25.50 ) each and save 3%
Buy 10 for
( £25.14 ) each and save 5%
Buy 20 for
( £23.94 ) each and save 9%
Buy 30 for
( £22.74 ) each and save 14%
Countersunk Pozi / Torx Joist Screws For Insulation Fixing
- High performance countersunk pozi / torx screws for fixing insulation to joists, roof decking, roofing boards and roofing batten.
- Heavy duty timber and deck Joist Screw replaces traditional coach screws or coach bolts.
- Pozi / Torx Reinforced Double Countersunk Head – Reduces head breakage and assists countersinking.
- Self- Countersinking Ribs – For improved countersinking and a flush finish.
- Waxed Zinc and Yellow Passivated Finish – Corrosion resistant and significantly reduces torque.
- Milling Tread – Reduces torque, prevents splitting and torque.
- Serrated Thread - Cuts into wood reducing splitting and torque.
- Type 17 Cut Point – Reduces splitting and the requirement for pre-drilling.
- Supplied complete with a FREE pozi / torx bit. (Head: Pozi - 6.0 x 200mm / Torx - 8.0 x 225mm / 250mm / 8.0 x 300mm)
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Use: Suitable for Interior & Exterior Use
- Head: Pozi (6.0 x 200mm) / Torx (8.0 x 225mm / 250mm / 8.0 x 300mm) (Free bit supplied with each box / bag)
- Countersunk head for a flush finish