- Product Description
- Quick & easy to lay
Chesterfelt Roll On Shingle Ridge Cap Sheet 8 mtr x 0.33 mtr Red / Green / Grey
Chesterfelt Ridge Cap Sheet for use on ridge and hip details with the innovative Chesterfelt Roll On Shingle range (available separately)
The Chesterfelt Roll On Shingle range is a contempary alternative to felt shingles. Manufactured using a high performance modified bitumen membrane, it is suitable for use as a waterproof layer on a range of buildings, such as sheds, kennels, stables, workshops etc.
- Roll Size: 8mtr x 0.33mtr = 8 m/2
- Roll Weight: 10kg
Manufacturer's recommended fitting instructions:
- Roof should be covered with OSB3 or similar (available separately), clean, free of cracks, fissures and protuding nails etc
- An underlay layer of 3B Felt (available separately) should be laid first, and nailed onto the OSB3
- The Chesterfelt Roll On Shingle is then laid on top of the 3B Felt, and nailed into place.
- Ridges & Hips can be constructed by using the Chesterfelt Roll ON Shingle Ridge Cap Sheey (available separately).
- Laps, verges and eaves can be sealed with Shell Tixophalte Sealant (available separately)