Chesterfelt Roll On Shingle 8 mtr x 1 mtr Grey
(£50.34 Incl. VAT)
- Buy 4 for £40.95
(£49.14 ) each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for £39.95
(£47.94 ) each and save 5%
Chesterfelt Roll On Shingle Grey
The innovative Roll On Shingle from Chesterfelt is a contempary alternative to felt shingles.
Manufactured using a high performance modified bitumen membrane, it is suitable for use as a waterproof layer on a range of buildings, such as sheds, kennels, stables, workshops etc.
The strength of this product lies in the anti-rot polyester core which is formed from continuous filaments, waterproofing is achieved by saturating and coating both surfaces in bitumen covering with coloured slate finish.
When incorporated in a suitably designed and installed multi-layer system, maintained in accordance with BS8217/1994, Chesterfelt Roll-on Shingle may be expected to last in excess of 10 years.
- Roll Size: 8mtr x 1mtr = 8 m/2
- Roll Weight: 19kg
- Weight per m/2: 2.37kg
- May be expected to last in excess of 10 years when incorporated in a suitably designed and installed multi-layer system, maintained in accordance with BS8217/1994,
- Manufactured according to management systems ISO9001/9002
- Quality assurance: As part of the quality assurance procedures, samples are taken and testing is carried out for verification purposes
- Fire Performance: This is required to meet Building Regulatio
- Store vertically on a dry flat surface. Do not place anything on top
- Quick & easy to lay
- Can be installed on roof pitches as low as 20 degrees
Manufacturer's recommended fitting instructions:
- Roof should be covered with OSB3, clean, free of cracks, fissures and protuding nails etc
- An underlay layer of 3B Felt (available separately) should be laid first, and nailed onto the OSB3
- The Chesterfelt Roll On Shingle is then laid on top of the 3B Felt, and nailed into place.
- Ridges & Hips can be constructed by using strips of the Roll On Shingle.
- Laps, verges and eaves can be sealed with Shell Tixophalte Sealant (available separately)