- Product Description
- Highly durable
- Used as an exterior building material for centuries particuarly for roofing applicationsNaturally occuring preservatives
- Resistant to fungal, insect and moisture decay
- Harvested from renewable well managed Canadian forests
- Fine even grain, low density and light weight making it easy to work
- Ideal for chalets, sheds, summerhouses, animal shelters and mobile homes
The most efficient method for weathering hips and ridges on roofs constructed with our highly durable Eastern White Canadian Cedar shingles is to use these preformed ready tapered cappings.
They are supplied in bundles which will cover 4.5 linear metres, requiring no additional fabrication.
Supplied untreated they weather to the same silver grey shade as shingles.
- As per fixing instructions for our Eastern White Cedar Roof Shingles