- Product Description
- Ideal for the quick repair of:
- Flat roofs
- Pitched roofs
- Concrete terraces
- one coat application straight from the container
- Can be rendered or plastered.
C Tec WT1 Paintable Waterproof Sealant 5kg Grey
C Tec WT1 is the ultimate replacement for all bitumen based roof membrane with excellent adhesion to brick, stone, concrete, polyester, lead, metals and plastics.
C Tec WT1 is a complete new formulated compound with a combined polymer and polyurethane union, which forms a 100% waterproof membrane and remains stable with weather fluctuations, without shrinking or cracking.
WT1 is compatible with the C-TEC adhesive range, CT1 and Power Grab ‘n’ Bond, therefore allowing attachment of suitable substrates such as decking products or tiles.
Click here for the C Tec WT1 Paintable Waterproof Sealant Product Information webpage
- 5 kg approximately covers 2 m2 to 7 m2 depending on the substrate (approimately)
- Shelf life : 12 months
- Colour : Grey
- Temperature Resistance - AFTER FULL CURE -40 degrees c to +100 degrees c
- Frost Resistant - DURING TRANSPORT : Max -15 degrees C
- Density 1,43 g/ml
- Curing in 24hrs : 3 mm
- Shrinkage : Nil mm
- Skinning Time : 30 min
- Modulus 100% - DIN 53504 : 1,05
- Shore A Hardness – DIN 53505 : 43 MPa
- Tensile strength: 1,60 MPa
- Elongation at break - DIN 53504 : 340 %
- Temperature Resistance - AFTER FULL
- Surfaces should be dry, free from loose debris, snow and ice
- WT1 can be trowelled or brushed to a minimum thickness of 2mm
- Excess product on tools and substrate can be removed, in its uncured state, with CT1 Multisolve (available separately)