Britmet Liteslate Lightweight Synthetic Roof Slates: Pack of 22 Slates
Monday to Friday: 7.30am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 12.00pm
We are closed on Bank Holidays & Public Holidays
Britmet Liteslate Lightweight Synthetic Roof Slates: Pack Of 22 Slates
The Britmet lightweight synthetic slate tile is a British made, beautiful looking, contemporary version of the traditional slate tile, with all of the characteristics you would expect from a traditional slate such as authentic finish, riven edges and traditional slate colours.
Unlike natural slate, LiteSlate synthetic slate roofing won't crack, break, chip or delaminate through its ground-breaking design and cutting-edge manufacturing process.
As the name suggests, LiteSlate is a very easy to fix synthetic slate roofing tile, plastic roof tiles, making it the perfect choice for any DIY project.
Installation is simple for anybody looking to fit LiteSlate for the first time, due to the visible fixing locations, pre-installed spacers and easy to follow lapping instructions.
LiteSlate is also easy to cut, you only require a sharp fine tooth saw or a sharp blade, which means you don’t have to worry about hiring or buying any slate cutters or tools.
- Educational buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Flat to pitch roofs
- Community centres
- Vertical cladding
- Holiday homes
- Park homes
- Camping pods
- Lean to’s
- Garden buildings
Available in a range of 6 colours
- Minimum pitch: 14.5 degrees
- Maximum pitch: 90 degrees
- Dimensions: 297mm x 445mm
- Weight: 0.6kg/slate
- Weight as laid per m2: 12kg
- Material: Recyclable blend of Polypropylene & Limestone
- Batten size required: 50mm x 25mm
- Batten gauge: 152mm at 14.5 degrees to 191mm above 30 degrees (see the Installation Guide for further details)
- Fixings: 2 per Slate
- Roof coverage per slate: 0.06m2
- Slate per m2: 22/m2 between 14.5 and 25 degrees / 20/m2 between 25 and 27.5 degrees / 19/m2 between 27.5 and 30 degrees / 18/m2 at 30 degrees and above
- Fire resistance: BS476 Part 3, Boarded roof SAA, Battened roof SAC
- Traditional Slate appearance
- Suitable for installation on roof pitches as low as 14.5 degrees
- Does not break or crack
- Quick Installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- Fully Dry-fixed
- Guaranteed by the manufacturer for 40 years against weather penetration