- Product Description
- High performance: 112gsm
- Excellent breathing characteristics
- High resistance to water penetration
- Multi layer construction
- Anti glare grey matt surfaces
- For use on new build or refurbished projects
- Completely recyclable
- Suitable for warm roof, room in the roof and cold roof applications
- Unique Printed Cutting Grid
About Roofing Supplies Breathable Roofing Underlay Felt 112gsm 50mtr x 1mtr / 1.5mtr Rolls
This high quality 112gsm breathable membrane out performs many of its competitors and is essential for allowing the roof space and property below to breathe, and condensation to escape whilst keeping water and dust out of the loft.
These membranes are constructed from multi layer filaments, comprising of high tensile spun bonded polypropylene layers on upper and lower surfaces.
This product is fully recyclable and have high resistance to tear with high breathability, good water resistance and good elasticity.
- Weight: 10kg per roll
- Length: 50 mtrs
- Width: 1.5 mtr
- Coverage: 75m/3
- BBA Certificate Number: 12/4942
- Fitted beneath the roof batten