- Product Description
- Enhanced resistance to freeze/thaw attack reducing spalling and cracking in your concrete
- Lower water demand resulting in less tendency for water to segregate and bleed
- Mastercrete contains Limestone resulting in a lighter colour then general-purpose Cement
- Weatherproof plastic packaging allows cement to be stored outside in all weather saving waste and indoor storage space
- 39% more environmentally friendly than paper -packed cement
Mastercrete Cement 25kg
Mastercrete is a multi-purpose cement containing special additives for superior performance.
Mastercrete contains cement quality improver to give the following benefits compared with ordinary Portland cement: lower water demand, more cohesive mix, less tendency for water to segregate and bleed and enhanced resistance of hardened concrete or mortar to freeze/thaw attack. Mastercrete is also 39% better for the environment.
- Type: Cement
- Bag Size: 25 kg
- Package Type: Plastic Bag
- Shelf-life of up to six months allowing re-use in multiple jobs
- Certifications Met: BS EN 197-1
- Consistent Strength meeting all the conformity criteria in BS EN 197-1
- Mastercrete is a quality assured cement with independent third party certification and carries a CE mark