Redland : Renown Interlocking Concrete Roof Tile
Available in the following options:
- buy over 200 units and receive a £0.06 discount per unit - ppu becomes £0.89
A neat low-profile tile that comes in a variety of through coloured and granular faced finishes.
Designed to blend unobtrusively into any environment with a more contemporary feel and square edged profile.
Easy to cut and fix.
We can deliver roof tiles locally for one delivery charge of £5.95
The local delivery offer (above) applies to GU, RH, SW19, SW20, CR, SM, KT, TW postcodes.
We can deliver to other areas nationally - please contact us for a delivery quotation.
Alternatively you are welcome to collect (at no charge) however we obtain these tiles to order from the manufacturer, so we strongly recommend checking that your order is in stock and ready for collection as we want to make sure that you do not have a wasted journey!
Please contact our sales team on 01737 763008 or email us at email@example.com
We can offer special deals for larger projects: Just ask for a free quotation!
We can also supply a full range of accessories: Ridges, Hip Ridges, Eaves, Gables, Bonnets, Valleys etc, as well as all the ancillary products you might need such as Tile & Batten Nails, Eaves Trays, Felt, Batten, Lead etc!
- Size: 418 x 330 mm
- Tiles per Pallet: 240
- Tiles per Pack: 40
- Packs per Pallet: 6
- Minimum Pitch and Headlap: Through coloured: 17.5 ° at 100 mm headlap / 22.5 ° at 75 mm headlap / Granular: 22.5 ° at 100 mm headlap / 30 º at 75 mm headlap
- Maximum Pitch: 90 º (subject to fixing specification)
- Maximum Headlap: 125 mm
- Minimum Gauge: 293 mm
- Maximum Gauge: Through coloured: 318 mm below 22.5 º / 343 mm 22.5 º and over / Granular: 318 mm below 30 º / 343 mm 30 º and over
- Hanging Length: 397 mm (approx.)
- Linear Cover of 1 Tile: 300 mm
- Covering Capacity (net) tile/m2: 10.5 tiles/m² at 318 mm gauge / 9.7 tiles/m² at 343 mm gauge
- Laid Weight: 46 kg/m² at 318 mm gauge / 43 kg/m² at 343 mm gauge
- Weight per 1000 Tiles: 4.58 tonnes (approx.)
- Weight per pallet: 1.11 tonnes (approx.)
- Battens Required: 3.15 m/m² at 318 mm gauge / 2.92 m/m² at 343 mm gauge
- Batten Size: 38 x 25 mm up to 450 mm up to 450 mm / 50 x 25 mm up to 600 mm Rafter centres
- Nail Size: 50 x 3 mm
All Redland products are designed and tested to work together. So not only is every product guaranteed weathertight, all the junctions between their products are similarly guaranteed. If any of their products fail due to weathertightness during their first 15 years, they will not only replace them, but will also pay for the cost of labour and associated materials. Besides guaranteeing the roof tiles, this guarantee includes all their fittings and accessories. Indeed, the guarantee is so comprehensive that it is transferable to all future owners. A complete Redland roof is a completely guaranteed roof.
Renown tiles have been rigorously tested in their wind tunnel where combinations of high wind and driving rain are used to determine the slates performance with respect to wind loading and weathertightness. Slates will meet the requirements of BS 5534: 2003 Code of practice for slating and tiling (including shingles), providing their fixing recommendations are complied with.Available in: Redland Renown Granulated Brown 02, Redland Renown Granulated Red 03, Redland Renown Granulated Cotswold 12, Redland Renown Through Coloured Smooth Tudor Brown 36, Redland Renown Through Coloured Smooth Breckland Brown 52, Redland Renown Through Coloured Smooth Grey 30, Redland Renown Through Coloured Smooth Terracotta 34, Redland Renown Through Coloured Smooth Farmhouse Red 39
- Offer of the week!
About Roofing Supplies to open a NEW BRANCH in Dorking, Surrey
Cure It GRP Demonstration Day: 09.06.14
Dorkinian's Under 12s Football Club
Our Latest Products
Click on the +1 button above to recommend our site to others!