Redland : Double Roman Interlocking Concrete Roof Tile
Available in the following options:
- buy over 200 units and receive a £0.06 discount per unit - ppu becomes £0.89
A classic interlocking concrete tile with a distinctive Roman profile, also known as the Redland 50, boasting a gentle roll and subtle pans. It is available in a wide range of colours to blend harmoniously with any environment and is compatible with a wide range of fittings and accessories.
We can deliver roof tiles locally for one delivery charge of £5.95
The local delivery offer (above) applies to GU, RH, SW19, SW20, CR, SM, KT, TW postcodes.
We can deliver to other areas nationally - please contact us for a delivery quotation.
Alternatively you are welcome to collect (at no charge) however we obtain these tiles to order from the manufacturer, so we strongly recommend checking that your order is in stock and ready for collection as we want to make sure that you do not have a wasted journey!
Please contact our sales team on 01737 763008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can offer special deals for larger projects: Just ask for a free quotation!
We can also supply a full range of accessories: Ridges, Hip Ridges, Eaves, Gables, Bonnets, Valleys etc, as well as all the ancillary products you might need such as Tile & Batten Nails, Eaves Trays, Felt, Batten, Lead etc!
- Size: 418 x 330 mm
- Tiles per Pallet: 252
- Tiles per Pack: 42
- Packs per Pallet: 6
- Minimum Pitch & Headlap: Through Coloured: 100 mm headlap - 17.5° / 75 mm headlap - 22.5° / Granular : 100 mm headlap - 22.5° / 75 mm headlap - 30°
- Maximum Pitch 90° subject to fixing specification
- Maximum Headlap: 125 mm
- Minimum Gauge: 293 mm
- Maximum Gauge: Through Coloured: 318 mm below 22.5° / 343 mm 22.5° and over /Granular: 318 mm below 30° / 343 mm 30° and over
- Hanging Length: 397 mm approx
- Linear Cover of 1 Tile: 300 mm
- Covering Capacity: (net) 10.5 tiles/m² at 318 mm gauge / 9.7 tiles/m² at 343 mm gauge
- Laid Weight: 46 kg/m² at 318 mm gauge / 43 kg/m² at 343 mm gauge
- Weight per 1000 Tiles: 4.20 tonnes approx
- Weight per Pallet: 1.12 tonnes approx
- Battens Required: 3.15 m/m² at 318 mm gauge / 2.92 m/m² at 343 mm gauge
- Batten Size: 38 x 25 mm rafter centres up to 450 mm / 50 x 25 mm rafter centres up to 600 mm
- Nail Size: 60 x 3.35 mm
Double Roman Tiles conform to BS EN 490: 2004 Concrete roofing tiles and fittings for roof covering and wall cladding
All Redland products are designed and tested to work together. So not only is every product guaranteed weathertight, all the junctions between their products are similarly guaranteed. If any of their products fail due to weathertightness during their first 15 years, they will not only replace them, but will also pay for the cost of labour and associated materials. Besides guaranteeing the roof tiles, this guarantee includes all their fittings and accessories. Indeed, the guarantee is so comprehensive that it is transferable to all future owners. A complete Redland roof is a completely guaranteed roof.
Double Roman tiles have been rigorously tested in their wind tunnel where combinations of high wind and driving rain are used to determine the slates performance with respect to wind loading and weathertightness. Slates will meet the requirements of BS 5534: 2003 Code of practice for slating and tiling (including shingles), providing their fixing recommendations are complied with.Available in: Redland 50 Double Roman Granulated Brown 02, Redland 50 Double Roman Granulated Red 03, Redland 50 Double Roman Through Coloured Smooth Tudor Brown 36, Redland 50 Double Roman Through Coloured Smooth Breckland Brown 52, Redland 50 Double Roman Through Coloured Smooth Grey 30, Redland 50 Double Roman Through Coloured Smooth Breckland Brown 53, Redland 50 Double Roman Through Coloured Smooth Terracotta 34, Redland 50 Double Roman Through Coloured Smooth Farmhouse Red 39, Redland 50 Double Roman Granulated Cotswold 12
- Offer of the week!
Dorkinian's Under 12s Football Club
Trade Show & Demonstration Day: 5th September 2013
NOW IN STOCK....NEW Klober Permo Extreme SK2 underlay for use on roofs as low as 10 degrees!
Our Latest Products
Click on the +1 button above to recommend our site to others!