Cromar: Cromapol Acrylic Waterproof Roof Covering 20kg
Available in the following options:
- buy over 4 units and receive a £2.00 discount per unit - ppu becomes £81.33
- buy over 10 units and receive a £5.95 discount per unit - ppu becomes £77.38
FOR GENERAL WATERPROOFING, FLASHINGS, LEAD SEALING AND ROOF & GUTTER WATERPROOFING & SEALING
Available in Grey, White or Black
Roof Waterproofing Compounds continue to represent exceptional value for flat roof weatherproofing and emergency repairs. Polymer modified products, led by Cromapol, offer that additional performance and flexibility.
Cromapol is a high performance acrylic based roof coating containing fibres. Can be used without a primer and has the ability to be applied in damp conditions on most surfaces. Cromapol will waterproof instantly, even while wet, and will not wash off while curing. Will withstand ponding and covers in only one coat which normally needs no primer!
• Great adhesion
• Application in damp weather
• Instant protection
• No wash off
• Excellent solar reflectivity
• Reinforced membrane
• Application in one coat
• Fully flexible
• Indefinite shelf life
• Unaffected by temperature
Cromapol is a one component, UV stable, solvent based multi-purpose roof coating membrane. It is manufactured with fibre reinforcement pre-dispersed in the can, for ease of application.
- Flat and Pitched Roofs
- Corrugated Asbestos
- Roof lights
- Roofing Felt
- PVC Roofing Sheets
This product is NOT recommended for use on roof tiles or slates of any kind, rubber or wooden surfaces
- Whilst minimal preparations are required, the surface must be sound and free of loose or friable materials.
- To obtain the best result remove all surface debris and surface water using a stiff broom.
- Repairs to cracks, holes etc, must be carried out prior to coating.
- Fungus, mould and lichens must be removed, additional protection against fungal spores can be achieved by applying a Moss & Mould Remover.
- Oil or grease must be removed prior to application.
- Any existing coating must be inspected and adhesion tests carried out.
- Cromapol is easily applied using a brush or roller.
- Treat all details first, in areas where excessive movement may occur additional reinforcement can be incorporated into the coating.
- Cromapol can be applied in one coat, but experience has shown that a two coat application ensure a greater uniformity of coating thickness.
- Cromapol requires no primer on most surfaces but where air borne pollution is heavy a coat of primer may be necessary. It is therefore good practice to carry out adhesion tests prior to application of the coating.
- Cromapol will tolerate damp surfaces although with any application for best results apply to a dry surface if possible.
- 1 - 2 kg per m/2 on average.
- Up to 72 hours dependent on the ambient temperature.
- 12 months under good storage conditions in original unopened containers.
- Store away from children, preferably under cover and between 5°C and 20°C.
Do not leave containers on site where residue could be a hazard to children, animals or the environment. Replace lids securely and remove any containers to a central disposal point.Available in: Cromapol 20kg Acrylic Waterproof Roof Coating Grey, Cromapol 20kg Acrylic Waterproof Roof Coating Black, Cromapol 20kg Acrylic Waterproof Roof Coating White
- Offer of the week!
About Roofing Supplies to open a NEW BRANCH in Dorking, Surrey
Cure It GRP Demonstration Day: 09.06.14
Dorkinian's Under 12s Football Club
Our Latest Products
Click on the +1 button above to recommend our site to others!